Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snowy Seahawk Sunday

In the midst of my January funk, I forgot about the Jets/Seahawks game we went to on Dec. 21st. It was snowing the entire time, LIKE SNOWING, not the little wet crappy snow we usually get here in Washington but huge crystally snowflakes. It was magical. We had an absolute blast, we were not under cover, and we were freezing but it was just unlike anything I had ever seen. We won which was totally cool, but all the fans were happy and it was just a memorable experience(can you tell we had a really good time)? These are pics from my cellphone so they aren't great but Nick looks so pleased (he loves snow) with his beer!! Cheers

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh man I bet that was so cool!! :) I am glad you guys had a good time!

Tara Bennett said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I actually prefer a game to have inclement weather. There's something nostalgic about it! I feel like a die-hard fan, and I love coming home and getting dry and warm. Silly, but true!